Graham’s Foundation delivers support, advocacy and research to improve outcomes for preemies and their families.
Support for today is designed specifically for the unique needs of preemies and their parents.
- NICU, transition home, and remembrance care package programs
- Trained preemie parent mentors available 24/7 via email, phone, and text
- MyPreemie, the market-leading app for parents of premature babies
- Online communities with over 30k engaged parents making new connections
- Parents of Preemies Day recognizes the courage and commitment parents of preemies demonstrate as they care for and advocate for their babies and children
Advocacy for tomorrow connects organizations, medical professionals, and brands with preemie parent voices to impact positive change for preemies and their families.
- Active online communities let us quickly collect self-reported data from parents about their experiences in the NICU and beyond
- We give professionals access to parents of preemies ready to talk about what they really needed and wanted in the hospital and at home
Research for the future supports innovation that can impact future outcomes for preemies and their families.
- We shape and support breakthroughs through strategic partnerships
- Our focus is not only on outcomes, but also family-cohesive care in the NICU
- Our connection to real parents empowers us to increase awareness of neonate-focused clinical trials
- We represent the voice of preemie parents at conferences attended by thought leads in the prematurity space
We are committed to a world where no parent goes through the preemie journey alone.