Our complimentary NICU Care Package is designed for parents of premature babies that are currently in neonatal intensive care units – with an emphasis placed on providing information and resources that are most helpful during the early stages of their journey. These can be requested by parents themselves or by a loved one and are shipped directly to the parent's home.
All of our care packages are complimentary, but Graham's Foundation operates on a “Pay it Forward” structure to help fund our mission. We greatly appreciate your willingness to consider making a donation with the order of this care package. It allows Graham's Foundation to continue to fulfill its mission of support to parents of premature babies through our care package and community initiatives.
Our NICU Care Package, supported by Pampers, includes:
- Information that addresses the challenges of having a preemie in the NICU
- A special note from Graham's Foundation founders Nick and Jennifer Hall
- An insulated cooler bag
- A Graham's Foundation Hope, Resilience, & Miracles cuff bracelet
- A specially-sized blanket parents can use to share their scent with their preemies
- A 100% cotton 'I'm a little miracle' hat
- Pampers' "Love Comes Early" DVD
- The Sweetest Miracles, an educational mini-magazine
- A gram to pounds conversion chart in English and Spanish
- A no-purchase-necessary offer for 30 free 4x6" prints from Shutterfly
- A discount coupon from Comfort Silkie