Bringing a preemie home from the hospital can be as overwhelming as it is exciting. Mixed in with the pleasure of taking their babies home for the first time, parents of preemies can feel a great deal of anxiety and uncertainty. Those babies’ medical needs, previously taken care of by a team of doctors and nurses, are now solely their responsibility. Instead of relying on monitors, parents have to rely on instinct and observation. It can be an incredibly challenging time for a family!
The Transition Home Care Package is designed to help parents of preemies who have recently come home adjust to a new reality with lots of information about protecting and caring for a premature infant at home and a collection of Dr. Brown’s feeding supplies that make infant care a little easier.
All of our care packages are complimentary, but Graham’s Foundation operates on a “Pay it Forward” structure to help fund our purpose. We greatly appreciate your willingness to make a donation with your order of this care package. Please note: If you’re a parent of preemie multiples, order a single care package and let us know whether you have twins, triplets, or higher order multiples when placing your order so your care package can reflect your family’s circumstances. If you accidentally order more than one care package, we will reach out to you as soon as we can to clarify the details of your order.
Our complimentary Transition Home Care Package includes:
- Preemie Homecomings: Guidance & Support for parents making the transition home booklet
- A special message from Graham’s Foundation founders Nick and Jennifer Hall
- Hopeful Heart Bear “Share the Hope” greeting card, compliments of American Greetings
- A 100% cotton “bonding blanket,” compliments of Pampers
- A signature Proud Parent of a Preemie button
- A signature Proud Parent of a Preemie magnet
- A “Do Not Touch” multi-use tag
*Items may vary depending on stock