Thank you for your interest in becoming a Graham’s Foundation NICU Ambassador. The goal of the NICU Ambassador program is to help build a “local connection” with the NICU of your choice to help ensure that our care packages are received on a timely basis and they are meeting the needs of your NICU. As a NICU Ambassador we will need you to:
- Introduce NICUs to Graham’s Foundation and make sure the staff have information about who we are and what we do to pass along to new parents of preemies.
- Deliver Graham’s Foundation care packages for World Prematurity Day (in November).
- Deliver Graham’s Foundation care packages during Prematurity Awareness Month (November) AND recognize the winter holidays in the NICU. Along with our care packages, we encourage Ambassadors to bring in donuts and coffee for the parents waiting area or small gifts, etc.
- Support the celebration of Parents of Preemies Day in local NICUs by bringing in a basket full of our Parents of Preemies Day gear, care packages, etc. Celebrations may be small or elaborate.
- Recognize NICU nurses on NICU Nurses Day in September by delivering Graham’s Foundation care packages and special treats for the nurses.
- Share ideas on what we can do to improve our services and solutions that support parents.
- Look for ways throughout the year to raise the much needed funds that keep our programs going.
On our end, we promise to:
- Fulfill the care package requests for your NICU in a timely fashion
- Listen to your feedback and incorporate it as best we can in future care package improvements
support your efforts to raise funds for Graham’s Foundation
Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to working with you.