Graham’s Foundation is pleased to announce an art contest for former preemies who are now between the ages of 5 and 11. There will be two age groups: 5 to 7 years old, and 8 to 11 years old, with a winner and two runners up in each age group. The top six submissions (three from each age group) will be featured on the Graham’s Foundation website. The winner in each age category will receive a $250 gift to be used for the child’s future education.
An overall winner’s artwork will be printed, framed, and displayed at the ‘Tinis for Preemies event in New York on November 7. The artwork will then be presented to the event’s honoree, James Moore, M.D., Ph.D., a leader in advancing the care of premature infants.
Artwork will be judged on creativity, use of color, skill, and overall appeal. Winners will be selected by an independent panel of art teachers.
Artwork Submission Rules:
- This contest is open to children from 5 to 11 years old. There will be two age groups: 5 to 7 years old, and 8 to 11 years old, with a winner and two runners up in each age group.
- Original artwork must be submitted, no larger than 16 x 20 inches. Artwork will be returned if you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope to use to mail the artwork back to you. Otherwise artwork will not be returned.
- Medium: Finger paint, crayon, pencil, watercolor, or marker.
- Artwork must be the child’s own creation with no adult involvement.
- Put the child’s name on the back of the artwork in case it gets separated from the submission form.
- Artwork must be submitted by Monday, September 23, 2019.
- If your child’s artwork is selected, we will request a photo of your child and we will use your child’s first name in materials for this contest. However, we will not use your child’s last name.
- Submit artwork and the completed Submission Form to:
Graham’s Foundation Art Contest
P.O. Box 30246
Savannah, GA 31410